• Many different configurations
• Programmable contact closure for gas path control
• Wireless tablet
• Remote software suite for control over the Internet
• 0.01% O2 resolution
• 0.1% linearity
- EN 14789
• Biological process monitoring
• Continuous emissions monitoring (CEMs)
• Combustion research
• Combustion emissions monitoring
• Combustion efficiency
• Process control/monitoring
• Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
• Vehicle emissions
• Locomotive/automotive/marine combustion engine exhaust emissions
• Ethylene oxide process monitoring
• Controlled atmosphere storage
• Gas turbine exhaust emissions
• Flue gas emissions monitoring
• Process emissions monitoring
• Medical gas purity
• Gas purity
DETECTOR TYPE: Paramagnetic. ‘Dumb bell’ servo driven.
Range A: 0-5%, 0-10%, 0-25%.
Range B: 0-100%
Range C: 95-100%
NOISE: 0.005% O2.
LINEARITY: +/- 0.1% O2
REPEATABILITY: < +/- 0.01% O2
ZERO DRIFT: <+/- 0.2% O2 per 30 days
RESPONSE TIME: < 4.5s
FLOW EFFECT: 0.05% change in reading with flow change of 0.4 l/min to 1.4 l/min into atmospheric pressure.
ZERO – 0.1% O2 Change per degrees-C
SPAN – 0.05% O2 Change per degrees-C
TILT EFFECT: 0.01% O2 per degree of tilt.
EXTERNAL MAGNETIC EFFECT: A mass of soft magnetic material anywhere on the enclosure will cause less than 0.1 % O2 change in reading.
CONSTRUCTION: Wetted parts, 316 Stainless steel and Quartz
DIMENSIONS: 19” X 133.3mm X 550mm
WEIGHT: 12 Kg
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 110VAC – 250VAC or 24VDC. 70 Watts.
Ethernet (remote software is included)
Optional 4-20 mA.
GAS CALIBRATION SERVICES: Nitrogen (to set analyser zero) Oxygen in Nitrogen of appropriate concentration for calibration. Or room air.
O2 Sensor/Detector Type:
110VAC/220VAC (Standard – Universal)
0-5%, 0-10%, 0-25%
Removable Wireless Tablet
Gas Handling Type* :
Internal Gas Handling (Single Inlet) – Standard
Full Gas Handling – Optional at extra cost
Integrated Sample Pump (Only required if sample is not under positive pressure):
Output* (Analogue outputs are either 0-10VDC or 4-20mA):
4-20mA (optional at extra cost)
Upgraded chart output (20 additional alarms)
MI/995 – Analogue Output SCSI Cable (optional at extra cost):
– Blank Panel is provided with free issued S4i software to act as remote display and to automate coarse and fine calibration. Display: Removable wireless tablet with on-board logging facility.
– Internal Gas Handling: Basic option is single inlet for all sample and calibration gases.
– Full Gas Handling: Separate inlets for all samples and calibration gases. Fully solenoid controlled via analyser software.
– The standard I/O includes 3 contact closure alarm outputs. This upgraded option has 23 user configurable contact closure that can be used for alarms or to control external functions such as down-the-line calibration where valves to introduce calibration gas at the sample inlet point can be controlled automatically.