The 821S has ten identical capillaries and a precision balance regulator. The span gas can be selected to flow through a number of those capillaries with the diluent flowing through the remainder, to produce a ratio. Many types of gas analyser are inherently non-linear due to the physical nature of the analysing technique. Photometric analysers (NDIR, NDUV, FTIR / spectrophotometers) need to be linearised before they leave the factory and then at regular intervals during service. Other more linear analysers will also need to be checked for linearity periodically whilst in service. This should be part of the QA/QC regime. Also known as a gas blender or gas mixer.
• Extremely reliable repeatability performance of +/-0.5% of point
• Simple to operate
• Remote control allowing automated instrument linearity auditing and calibration
• UKAS and NIST calibration available
• Remote control audit software available
• Ideal for regulated gas analyzer auditing and calibration e.g. QAL2 US EPA CFR40 Part 1065
• Compliant with international standards
DILUTION STEPS: 0, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% concentration of gas to be diluted.
PRECISION OF EACH STEP: Within 0.2%.
UNCERTAINTY: Within 0.5% of selected step.
OUTPUT GAS FLOWRATE: 1 litre/minute to 5 litres/minute.
INPUT GAS PRESSURES: zero gas: 2.5 bar, span gas: 2 bar.
CORROSION RESISTANCE: all wetted parts are 316 stainless steel or Nitrile.
PRESSURE BALANCE: electronic transducer with front panel gauge displaying pressure balance.
REMOTE CONTROL: optional RS232 interface.
REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE: optional software suite to allow fully automated test and relinearization of Signal series 4 analysers.
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 220-250V AC or 110-120V AC.