• Extremely reliable repeatability performance of +/-0.5% of point
• Simple to operate
• Remote control allowing automated instrument linearity auditing and calibration
• UKAS and NIST calibration available
• Remote control audit software available
• Ideal for regulated gas analyzer auditing and calibration e.g. QAL2 US EPA CFR40 Part 1065
• Compliant with international standards
DILUTION STEPS: 0, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% concentration of gas to be diluted.
PRECISION OF EACH STEP: Within 0.2%.
UNCERTAINTY: Within 0.5% of selected step.
OUTPUT GAS FLOWRATE: 1 litre/minute to 5 litres/minute.
INPUT GAS PRESSURES: zero gas: 2.5 bar, span gas: 2 bar.
CORROSION RESISTANCE: all wetted parts are 316 stainless steel or Nitrile.
PRESSURE BALANCE: electronic transducer with front panel gauge displaying pressure balance.
REMOTE CONTROL: optional RS232 interface.
REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE: optional software suite to allow fully automated test and relinearization of Signal series 4 analysers.
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 220-250V AC or 110-120V AC.