Join the Signal family and start your career in the Gas Analyser Industry. View all our current vacancies below.
We are always interested in hearing from qualified, committed and highly motivated individuals interested in pursuing a career with Signal. Any specific current opportunities will be listed below, but if you wish to apply speculatively please do so!
Email your CV and expected salary to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We currently have a vacancy for an Embedded System Engineer to join our busy team in our Camberley office.
The role involves product innovation, design and development through to product release, and product update, of Signal Group’s new and existing hardware and software, to customers, colleagues and other departments of the company.
You will be part of the small but dynamic Engineering team and you will have a hands-on design role, covering engineering disciplines associated with embedded firmware and software, digital and analogue instrumentation circuits, transducer interfaces, microprocessor digital circuits, and real-time operating systems.
The main skills needed for this role are:
- Designing, writing and debugging C-based firmware using predominantly CodeWarrior as the development environment;
- Understanding and designing analogue and digital circuits for instrumentation;
- Proficiency in schematic drawing in Altium, and PCB assembly creation, including Gerber and BOM creation;
- Ability to set up and perform tests on prototype designs;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Analytical approach to problem solving;
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work;
- Proactive and flexible approach to task management;
- IT literate (MS packages).
- Proficiency in Labview
- Knowledge of VB6.0
- Knowledge of MPLAB or similar PIC programming
- Gas analysers and systems
- Electrical, controls and instrumentation systems
- Salary £25,000 – £28,000
- Full Time
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will have, at least, 1 year of industry experience. You will ideally hold at least a second class electronics engineering degree or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successful business where you can really make a difference. To be considered, please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org