Signal Group’s sample handling modules and components condition gas samples in preparation for analysis. 1/8”, ¼”, 3/8” and ½” versions, and their metric equivalents (3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm). 1m to 50m in length. Signal Group’s Trace heated line is designed to convey hot exhaust gasses from sample points and probes to analyser, without compromising sample integrity. With safety a major consideration the tough, flexible line is electrically isolated from the main supply and is thermally insulated to allow handling even at full temperature.
• Braided heating element eliminates cold spots
• Vital for accurate testing of heated samples containing soluble or condensing gases
• Heating up to 200℃
• Field repairable
• Portable carrying case for laboratory use containing controller and transformer.
• 1/8”, ¼”, 3/8” and ½” versions, and their metric equivalents (3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm). 1m to 50m in length. Daisy chain configurations available for longer lengths – ask for details
• Antistatic for line for particulate measurement
• Up to two additional internal ¼” PTFE calibration lines
• Available with replaceable inner PTFE lines
• Special lines available such as; y-shaped, t-shaped, removable inner, multiple temperature measurement, antistatic
• Model 530 Temperature Controller (for use with a separate transformer. Ideal for system integrators)
• Model 540 Temperature Controller (analogue controller includes convenient portable housing for controller and transformer);
• Model 550 Temperature Controller (digital controller includes convenient portable housing for controller and transformer. Also displays current temperature – suitable for MCERTS and QAL1 applications).
MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: PFA braided tube, thermally insulated with silicone sponge and surrounded with wire reinforced PVC hosing. Continuous lengths of 100ft and more available.
HEATING ELEMENT: Flexible, stainless steel braiding. Heating up to 200℃
DIAMETER: 1/8in, 1/4in and 3/8in are standard in either normal thickness (0.04in) or heavy duty (0.06in). Other diameters are available on request.
CONTROLLER: Zero voltage switch type, all solid state, housed in standard 96x96mm panel mounted case. Proportional band for temperature stability.
TEMPERATURE STABILITY: ± 5℃
TRANSFORMER: Individually wound to voltage required.
POWER REQUIREMENTS: Approximately 90W/m